Through the TestIM tool , Test Motors monitors a 2.8 MW pump, a pumping station Aigües Ter Llobregat d’ Abrera. They treated four winding rotor asynchronous motors of 2.8 MW that are part of the pumping station Aigües Ter Llobregat in Abrera.
Test Motors ensures monitoring of these driven by an induction motor rotor winding, for predictive fault detection , both mechanical and electrical, motor and pump . TestIM , the predictive maintenance solution online implemented by Test Motors, is based : the sensors to be installed permanently on the machine, installing a data logger responsible for receiving information from these sensors and software expert to interpret the data and make notice of the fault which is developing the machine, in its initial state .
DESCRIPTION OF THE MACHINE:
- Vibrations: Accelerometers permanently installed on the machines. Detect mechanical failures.
- Magnetic Field: Sensor to detect electrical failures of the electric motor of the machine.
- Spectrum of currents and voltages: For detection of electrical faults of the machine and the motor rotor.
- Spectrum rotor currents and voltages: For detection of faults in the rotor of the machine and the collector – brush set.
- Leakage: To detect failures related to electrical insulation of the machine.
- Temperature and speed: Temperature Sensing bearings and windings of the machine speed and accurately.
DATALOGGER AND EXPERT SOFTWARE (TestIM_DAQ y TestIM_SMARTSOFT):
- Datalogger: responsible for collecting information from the sensors and send it to the server where the expert software is installed.
- Expert software: Software that interprets the sensor data and predict the failure of the machine. In case of failure sends a warning email .